----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunday Cruddy Sunday

Sunday morning officially marks the end of my weekend. Working on Sunday sucks on so many levels. I keep telling myself its only till December when I graduate and I am off to greener pastures(well that is the plan anyway). I swapped emails with someone in the graduation office this last weekend and receieved type confirmation that the classes I am currently enrolled in will complete my degree requirements. Do you know how long I have been waiting to hear that? Well some of you do I'm sure, but then tack on the time for a couple of victory laps and you will really know how I feel. There were ups and there were downs, but thank the Lord it's almost over. This finally push will not be a cake walk though. So everyone whisper a little prayer for me to hang on to at least some of my sanity.

Surfing the State Fair website has destroyed any doubts I had about making a trip to the fair this year. They have announced deep-fried Nutter Butters!"State fair, have you been reading my diary?" Is there a better cookie on God's green earth? I submit that there is not! The only way this could get any better is if they were giving them away for free...which I am sure is not the case. DOH! Still not sure exactly when we will goto the fair though. But rest assured, when I go I'll post any notable pictures. Like me holding a 5ft tall dayglo orange teddy bear standing in front of Big Tex after riding everything on the midway with a stomach full of deep-fried goodness. Or the one of me holding a baby goat that I smuggled out of the petting zoo aka goat concentration camp to set free in the goat wilderness. "Run free little goat, I will never forget you."

2 Comments:

  • Thu Sep 30, 06:14:00 PM CDT
    Blogger Texas Gurl sat naked at the computer and typed…

    you call yourself a true texan!? those aren't goats. (wow, i'm naked again) they are lambs. cute little baby lambs.

     
  • Thu Sep 30, 10:39:00 PM CDT
    Blogger Mike sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Goats, lambs, sheep...whatever. They are being repressed and need savin'!

    And yes...my blog seems to release a plethora of nakedness.

     

Post a Comment