----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I'm Back...

...well actually I never left. The training was cancelled which was DEFINITELY a good thing. So I am here in looking out my 4th story window at this wacky weather. The alternating between rain/sunshine is annoying and there is no sign of it letting up according to weather.com. I guess it could be worse...I could live in Seattle. I am ready for the cold, BRING ON THE COLDNESS!! But not like Rob's cold, just some leather jacket weather. Not that we would have any hope of snow on the ground this early, if at all. It will be another month before there is any real hope for busting out with jackets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment