----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Simpson Saga

I promised myself that I wouldn't jump on the bandwagon and blog about it, but I am not so good at keeping promises with myself lately so whateva! Besides, if Zach can blog about it then I can! If you don't know what Simpson Saga I'm referring to then go back under your rock, we have it under control out here. I will keep it short and not sweet.

I liked Ashlee better when her hair was blonde, she wore normal clothes, she didn't do live gigs, and the only time we saw her was short clips on Nick and Jessica. Yeah I watched the show. How else am I going to figure out the blueprint for being a ripped , mack-daddy, married to a hot blonde who unfortunately ends up being REALLY stupid but fortunately carries our careers, and does nothing else but play golf and video games with his brother? So back to Acid Reflux Ashlee. Good thing they actually did an episode on her show about her having acid reflux or this could have been 10x worse. NEWS FLASH Ashlee, they are already looking for your replacement. So take this opportunity to slip into obscurity for a couple of months and reinvent yourself. When you come back I would drop the double "e" for a "y" since that's going to look pretty stupid when you are 30+. Just be true to who you really are...the cute little blonde-headed step daughter of the Simpson Gravy Train...

...who needs a spanking

...from me.

2 Comments:

  • Thu Oct 28, 03:47:00 PM CDT
    Blogger the reeser sat naked at the computer and typed…

    acid reflux... i can't even comment on that.

     
  • Fri Oct 29, 01:40:00 PM CDT
    Blogger Alisa sat naked at the computer and typed…

    You are so spot on with the "ee" and "y" thing. Bad enough that she got stuck with the Simpson sisters' original nose... and again, she wouldn't be in this mess if tweens didn't rule America. Twelve-year-olds are making many more decisions than they own up to. How else do you explain the Hilary Duff movie and the O.C.?

     

Post a Comment