----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Week=Over? Almost!

This week has taken forever! It took every ounce of energy to drag myself out of bed this morning. Alarm goes off at 5am and I'm looking for something to throw at it. Uh yeah...could I go ahead and gain that extra hour NOW?! I thought I was tired when I got off the phone with Ally at 11ish, but then going to bed would require me to get up, go downstairs, get in bed...too much work. Plus I realized that I forgot to cue up my shows to download so I HAD TO DO THAT! If you aren't into TiVo or Bit Torrents I highly recommend checking them out, especially if you have a busy schedule like I like to pretend I have...ha! Speaking of TV, are you guys watching LOST? If not please commence beating yourself over the head with a large brick or ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you over the head with a tack hammer because you are a retard. Seriously though, its a great show! I thought about doing a weekly recap for it, but I think I am going to save all that energy for when The Amazing Race 6 starts back up on November 16. I can't believe another season is already starting for TAR, but I am definitely not complaining! Looking through the teams, it doesn't look like there is a midget this time around, but the team of married pro wrestlers should be equally entertaining. "Bolo describes his wife as a mix between Jennifer Aniston and professional wrestler Chyna." I can't wait!

3 Comments:

  • Thu Oct 28, 03:53:00 PM CDT
    Blogger the reeser sat naked at the computer and typed…

    oh yeah, the fall back part of daylight saving time. you know, they should really have the spring forward fall on a saturday morning, and the fall back on a monday morning. that would be a much better system. distribute the changes on days that they minimize the negative and maximize the positive. why don't they consult me on these matters?

     
  • Fri Oct 29, 07:57:00 AM CDT
    Blogger Fonty sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Ahhh, TAR, back again, but without Fonty and his mother-in-law! Lost is an amazing show, but tell me what happened on WED. I will watch tonight!

     
  • Fri Oct 29, 10:35:00 AM CDT
    Blogger theghosher sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Mike!

    Totally thought about doing a recap of Lost too! My wife and I are addicted to it. We're just as addicted to Amazing Race too. Can't wait for that to start up again.. although, it is starting a little too close to the end of the last one.. I don't want to get burned out by it ala Real World. Can't keep up with that show anymore. I do like the Real World/Road Rules Challenge though. I'm having a hard time getting used to the idea of losing an hour/ganing an hour... Hawaii and Arizona never participated in that... could be interesting.. although driving to work in the dark and getting home when it's dark is just planin wrong!

     

Post a Comment