----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Monday, January 10, 2005

I Might Just Make It

I might just be on the road to recovery. Last night was the first time in what seems like forever that I was able to breathe through my nose. I decided the 2 caplet recommendation of Sudafed Severe Cold was not for me so I upped the dose to 3 (Don't try this at home kids...). That also pushed me over the recommended maximum dosage for a 24 hour period (...I'm livin' on the edge!). Besides a few minor facial ticks and my back itching like crazy, there seemed to be no adverse effects. My sinuses finally started draining last night and I slept like a baby. Well there was the dream where I robbed Betty White with a toilet brush. "Don't think I won't smear ya!" Dang Sudafed making me commit violent crimes against the Golden Girls. The only symptoms that still linger are my minor cough (which is productive), a small case of the sniffles, and a left side sinus cavity that throbs with every breath. It feels like I got punched right under my eye. I hope these are signs of better times. I appreciate all the outpouring of support I've received in the way of well-wishing cards, letter, flowers, balloons, candy, and whoever painted "SAVE MIKE" on the water tower, that was really cool! You guys are such good blog fans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment