----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Monday, January 03, 2005

The Perfect Gift For...Lovers

Yeah yeah...its my 3rd post of the day. I am bored and unbusy. Everyone is done with their holiday shopping and probably could do without the mall for a couple of months, but what couple can be without these?Smittens!


I created the idea of Smittens while on a romantic walk with my husband. We were trying to hold hands through our bulky mittens, when it dawned on me to create a mitten that was large enough for both our hands. That way, I thought, we could truly hold hands.

I snarfed Ozarka when the page loaded. This has got to take the cake for the most hilarious, cheesy invention of all time.

2 Comments:

  • Tue Jan 04, 09:15:00 PM CST
    Blogger the reeser sat naked at the computer and typed…

    ranks up there with the "i'm with him, i'm with her" shirts. at least it's funny, though. there's nothing worse than a cheesy invention (especially ones for couples) that is unoriginal and unfunny.

     
  • Wed Jan 05, 06:33:00 AM CST
    Blogger Mike sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Holy Lord! She has returned! Now all she needs to do is update her profile and start her own blog. :)

     

Post a Comment