----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Track Was Right, The Time Was Wrong

That was my first thought this morning as I woke up with 3 minutes until I was supposed to be at work. Ally gave me a new alarm clock for Christmas that will wake you up to the track of your choice from a CD. So I decided to change out the CD and put it on an Avalanches track last night before I went to bed completely ignoring that the time wasn't correct. So I was late to work today. That has got to be one of my least favorite feelings. When your first emotion after waking up is the split second of panic as you realize there is NO WAY you will make it to work/school/Best Buy on time. But enough about me, lets talk about me! This week has been pretty blah coming off Christmas and waiting for New Year's. I am pretty sure that this is one of the most unproductive weeks in the American (if not world) working year. With a large part of the workforce on vacation and the portion really annoyed to be at work I see productivity dropping like a rock. Unfortunately for me, we are actually pretty busy this week at work which leaves little time for slacking. I choose to blog during my few minutes of downtime...don't you feel special.

I realized I never posted my Christmas gifts list, but I am lazy so it's not going to happen...deal with it. I will say that I got socks, I am wearing a pair today, and they are making my feet sweat like nobody's business! For a little entertainment, surf over to Mike Toole's blog where he features my 3 random questions today. And for the record my Christmas Tree fate was very un-fateful.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment