----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Wednesday Before The Thursday

I feel completely unmotivated to do anything today! I rolled out of bed 10 minutes before I was supposed to be at work and still hit the snooze. I stayed up too late last night messing with laundry and Halo 2 and TiVo. I didn't even get to watch the whole Amazing Race episode so the recap is going to be a couple of days late. My contingency plan is to burn the episode, take it with me to Abilene and recap it there. The only hitch in my plan is internet access since Al's parents are still on AOL dialup. I know the Buffalo Wild Wings has free wireless interweb so I might have to make a stop there for some boneless wings and blogging. I'm looking forward to a good Thanksgiving meal at the country club. The only thing I will miss about not having the bird at home will be the leftover turkey samiches. I might have to smuggle some turkey out of the dining room in my pockets for later. White bread, hellman's and cold, fat slices of urkeytay...YUM! I hope everyone has a great couple of days off for Thanksgiving. Be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment