----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloweiner

For the record I did absolutely nothing Halloween related this year. Well unless you count eating left over candy. It was a constant source of entertainment to see people wearing costumes all weekend long. It seemed that people had extended the holiday all the way in to Thursday. I guess all you have to do is give people half a chance to dress up and the run with it. I can remember hitting the clubs in Houston on Halloween back in the day and it was a riot. Something about being able to wear a costume made everyone a little more freaky-deaky. Case in point...my roommate at the time decides (after way too many vodka-Red Bulls mind you) that it would be a good idea to pinch a girls butt that was walking by dressed like a boxer (not the dog). Good thing she wasn't a real boxer because she turned around and swung at him, but she was so off aim she nearly took me out. So she stumbles off like nothing happened (obviously toasted). We run into her later and my roommate apologizes eventhough she didn't even remember it happening. Long story long, they hit it off and end up hooking up at the after hours for the TKO (or so he says). Meanwhile, I was dressed as a doctor and did my civic duty by giving out free breast exams all night.

Crazy Halloween nights!

3 Comments:

  • Sun Nov 07, 02:33:00 PM CST
    Blogger Astrid sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Haha .. now that sounds like an hillarious event! They should put it in the paper! And umz .. I think people dress up for Halloween here every single day for most of my customers at my grocery store look scary no matter which date it is! If it wasn't for the fact that my boss would fire me if I would ran away from my cash-register, I would do it with almost every customer! Haha .. Miles of smiles, Astrid.

     
  • Sun Nov 07, 02:35:00 PM CST
    Blogger Astrid sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Haha .. and I did type, but I wasn't naked! Dude, you need glasses!!!

     
  • Tue Nov 09, 07:42:00 AM CST
    Blogger Mike sat naked at the computer and typed…

    Oh yes you were! It says it right up there. And everybody knows that the internets wouldn't lie to us. It can be safely said if its on the internets then it has to be true! So HA!

     

Post a Comment