----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Oow! My hipass!

I just got off the phone will Ally who called to find out how my morning was going and inform me that she just fell down the stairs at work. Before you panic, she is ok and expected to make a full recovery. Apparently her high heel caught the stair and sent her tumbling (in a dress no less). Luckily for her, Nat was there to belt out a scream for dramatic effect. According to Al, her ankle is really sore and she’s positive she will have a bruise on her “hipass.” Yes, that was the word she used and no, there isn’t a space in there. I liken it to “gluteside” or “pelvibutt.” I couldn’t help but laugh a little after I found out that she was going to be ok and I promised to give her sore hipass some attention tonight. I asked her if she had any clothing damage, which invariably happens with a workday spill, but she said everything seemed to be in order. I just hope she isn't walking around all day with her boody hangin out. Maybe this “death defying roll/slide down the stairs” will give her just the inspiration she needed to jump-start her career as a stuntwoman.

UPDATE: The adrenaline has worn off and the ankle is really hurting. Poor baby. Looks like I have my work cut out for me tonight. I guess I’m going to have to dig out my nurse’s outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment