----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Getting Closer

It was another night of packing. That was, of course, after we watched the Lost recap show (ABC's sneaky attempt to hook even more viewers before the final 4 episodes of the season). If you haven't been watching Lost then you are missing out and that's all I'm sayin!

I successfully cleared out the miscellaneous crap out of my closet and divided it between boxes and trash bags. The night ended with me crumpled in the bottom of my empty closet. Lucky for me, Ally was there and convinced me to come out of the closet. Ha! My project for tonight is dragging all the boxes out of the side attic that I never got around to unpacking since it was kitchen stuff and figuring out how I am going to move my shoes and clothes. I will be the first one to admit that I have too many pairs of shoes. I mean, not like Ally's shoe problem, but I have a lot. Maybe I'll take this opportunity to get rid of some....nahh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment