----------------------------------------------- */

Mike's Blog

To boldly blog what no man has blogged before. Enjoy at your own risk!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dodging Bullets

Lately I've had some pretty interesting adventures. Yesterday started with getting pulled over by the police on the way to work. He clocked me at 57 in a 35. Whoops! He asked for my license and insurance then disappeared for about 5 minutes so I was sure I was getting a ticket. He came back with nothing, but my license and insurance in his hand and asked me why I was going so fast. I explained to him that I was late to work and didn't realize the speed limit was only 35. He then asked me for one good reason why I shouldn't get a ticket. I felt like a 5 year old pleading not to get spankings for hitting my brother. I went with the "I apologize for not obeying the posted speed limits and will slow down in the future." He took a long look at my license again and then said, "well you convinced me!" I am soooo glad this cop got some on Valentine's day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment